Company Picnic Planning Checklist in Baltimore, Maryland, Washington D.C., and Northern Virginia
Planning the perfect company picnic for everyone can be stressful and full of logistics & challenges. With that being said you have found a portal of fun, so lets begin -
1. Choose the perfect venue, park, or even one of our tents to host your party. We can easily reach out to many of our venue contacts by a click of a button to help streamline this process.
2. Pick your date. Venues often fill up fast, have some options.
3. Select a caterer if the venue does not offer catering for your event. If you want us to cater we would love to plan your event with you.
4. Now its time to pick a fun theme for your event, so lets brainstorm together! Remember we have tons of themes for you to choose from.
5. The tasty part starts now, remember the menu should match the theme of your company Picnic. Choose your drinks and fun food concessions that could include - sno cones, ice cream treats, cotton candy, popcorn, funnel cakes and more.
6. On to the fun stuff - music? lets choose some entertainment which could include dj's, bands, clowns and roaming magicians.
7. Have a craft tent for face painters, caricatures, crafts & novelties, photo booths and more.
8. Time for team building activities such as tournaments with outdoor activities and games that could include everyone. Volleyball, Kickball, Softball. We also have may new games that we have developed over time that are amazing to bond groups of people together in a fun exciting environment. In addition, we have a huge inventory of interactive games, inflatables and amusements.
9. Alright, now take a birds eye view of this party so we can layout the blueprint of our venue with all the products and services. We can add some visual decor to give the full effect of the corporate picnic theme.
10. Make a timeline for food, music and entertainment and share it
ARS Events would love to help you with your next special occasion, we have company picnic planners in Baltimore, Maryland, Washington D.C., and Northern Virginia.
Call Us 410-215-6507